April 29 – May 12 Extensive Holy Land Tour
Embark on an in-depth Holy Land experience that will take you to some of the most unique Biblical locations known to man. This Israel and Jordan tour is packed with scripturally rich destinations, not included on many other Holy Land tours. You will be awestruck and ﬁlled! The Word comes alive on this jam-packed Israel tour with Jordan included. Plus, enjoy luxury accommodations!
|Day||Adventures, Locations and Tours|
|April 29||Travelers depart home cities|
|April 30||Arrival at Tel Aviv, on sea at Biblical Ashdod (West Hotel)|
|May 1||Beersheba, Avdat, Valley of Elah, Wilderness of Zin, Negev, Red Sea and Aqaba. (Red Sea resort hotel)|
|May 2||Aaron’s Peak, Wadi Rum and Petra|
|May 3||King’s Highway, Machaerus, Mt. Nebo and the Dead Sea|
|May 4||Tall el-Hammam (Sodom and Gomorrah), (pools and hotel of Ma’in)|
|May 5||Magdala, Dan, Caesarea Philippi, Jesus’ Sea of Galilee, drive by Mt. Hermon and Upper Galilee|
|May 6||“We are going up to Jerusalem…” (Matthew. 20:18), Cana, Caesarea, Armageddon, Mary’s Well, Nazareth, overnight inside the walls of Jerusalem the next few nights.|
|May 7||O Jerusalem! Mt. of Olives, Mt. Zion, Pilate’s Praetorium, Hasmonian Palace, Solomon’s Pools, Bethlehem Cave|
|May 8||The Archeology of Jerusalem, Shrine of the Book, Ramparts, City of David, Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Ein Karem|
|May 9||The Rift Valley, Masada, Ein Gedi, Qumran, Dead Sea float|
|May 10||Jerusalem, Ramah, Gibeon, Emmaus, Shiloh, Shechem, Jacob’s Well, Mt Gerizim|
|May 11||Jerusalem – The Old City. Temple Institute (time permitting) West, Cardo, Temple Mount, King David’s Tomb, new sewer tunnels that open to Southern Steps, Jewish Quarter, Peter in Gallicantu, finally, we celebrate together with communion at the Garden Tomb at Gordon’s Calvary|
|May 12||Arrive home|
Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground. Acts 7:33.
- City of David: Bob Cornuke’s new discoveries in the City of David and around it, book “Temple”.
- Jerusalem: In Jerusalem we will have a private tour of the newly discovered “Pilate’s praetorium”, where Pontius Pilate made his historic judgment of the death sentence of Jesus.
- Jerusalem: Also in Jerusalem we will visit the restored Hasmonean Palace. It is in a cool place just below the huge gold menorah and such. The Hasmonean Palace is in the wealthy Jewish Quarter where Caiaphas interrogated The Lord Jesus.
- Outside of Jerusalem: We will see where the prophet Samuel lived and view his hometown Ramah, and see Gibeon where the Lord appeared to King Solomon before he built the Temple. We will then continue to a possible location of Emmaus where Jesus appeared to two disciples. On top of that we will walk out to a scenic view of the Aijalon Valley where Joshua prayed for the sun and moon to remain still.
- Jerusalem, City of David: We will include the normal Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Ghion Springs, the Southern Steps and Archeological Park, Temple Mount, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Mt. of Olives, and Golgotha, walk the traditional Via Dolorosa, and finally share communion at the Empty Tomb.
- Bethlehem and Outside of Bethlehem: we will visit a cave known as the “Christmas cave” to the local Bedouins. They still use it today for animals and we will learn why it actually was the type (if not the space) where Christ and his family were kept safe from the elements. We will walk the still used sheep fields adjacent as well. Afterwards we will visit Bethlehem and the Church of Nativity.
- Galilee: Between our visits of Tabgha and Capernaum in Galilee we will stop for a special teaching at the Cove of the Sower, the spot where Jesus most likely spoke to the thousands. Afterwards we will visit the traditional Mt. of Beatitudes, stay on the Sea of Galilee and do the other classic Galilee sites.
- Galilee: We will visit the newly found site of Magdala – oldest synagogue in the Galilee.
- Galilee: One of the evenings we are in the Galilee, for those that enjoy thermal pools we will visit the ancient Tiberias Springs – Hamat Gader, it is the place where Jesus visited. It’s springs are open to the public until 10:00PM. It might be a interesting night off to get a massage and lay in the hot waters.
- Jordan: Also while in Jordan we will have an opportunity to be baptized at Bethany Beyond the Jordan, where John the Baptist baptized Jesus. Also at this site of other Biblical importantance including the place where Elijah was transported into heaven and where we will view Jericho across the River Jordan.
- Ma’in: We will stay 2 nights at Ma’in Six Senses Spa ad Resort. This hidden gem was used by King Herod the Great to entertain in the heat of summer. This site is close to Machaerus- the Dead Sea Royal Palace of Herod the Great. This is the site where Herodias – John’s enemy lived and where her daughter Salome danced and was presented with John the Baptist’s head. This is also the city where John was imprisoned, it is high on a mountain top in Jordan and overlooks the Dead Sea and much of the area we will cover. We are doing this site in lieu of Masada. The Jewish rebels also took refuge here during the First Jewish revolt in 66-72AD.
- Ma’in: We will visit Madaba and Umm al Rassas, see Mt. Nebo and the site of a tomb also called Aaron’s Tomb. Those with the energy to hike up to this white washed tomb atop the mountain can do so on our free day at Ma’in to do so.
- Wadi Rum: We will have a two hour camel trek at Wadi Rum, past exotic rock formations, rock carvings and drawings from 200BC. Lawrence of Arabia was filmed here. We can simultaneously do it by 4WD too for those who don’t want to get on a camel.
- Abraham’s Well: We will visit the site of Abraham’s Well, also known as the place of the Terebinth where Abraham set up his altar and received word from the angels of Sarah’s pregnancy. This is also the place where the Jews celebrated that Melchezidik was received by Abraham and of late they have been forbidden to visit the site. Genesis 14:18-20.
- Petra: We will visit the site at Petra where we will have enough time there to visit the High Place where the sacrifices were done, the Royal Tombs, plus for those who have a hankering for more, we will see the additional site of Little Petra plus Jebel Haroun (or Kadesh Barnea). We will learn of the prophetic importance of Petra together and have great meals at the lovely Movenpick at the entrance to the main Siq.
- Caesearea: We will also visit Caesearea Maratima, the place where Paul departed from to Rome and where the many soldiers escorted him to, plus we will drive around Mt. Hermon – the place of importance where Satan’s angels fell to earth.
- Shiloh: We will visit Shiloh, the place where the Tabernacle rested and go thru that interesting teaching on why the tabernacle was on that mountain, why the broken pottery can be seen everywhere and why the worshiped on that particular side of the hill.
- Schechem: At Gerazim, we will visit the place where the Samaritan’s are currently offering the blood sacrifice and learn in depth about the mounts of cursings and blessings.
- Schechem: Visit ancient mound where Joshua renewed the covenant. We stop at nearby Jacob’s Well, site of Jesus’ conversation with a Samaritan woman.
Cruise prices vary. Please contact us at 888-771-8717 for more information on pricing.