Learn more about each of our upcoming Christian cruises to Greece, Italy, Turkey and Israel here. You’ll find the dates for each inspirational Christian cruise, see the daily itinerary for each day of your travel, discover pricing options and learn more about the focus for each of our Christian cruises below.
Upcoming Christian Cruises:
This Footsteps of Paul cruise is June, 11-21, 2015 and will visit Corinth, Athens, Cencherea, Mykonos, Syros, Patmos, Kos, Miletus, Laodicea, Ephesus, Pergamom, Troas & Istanbul. As you take this voyage through Greece and Turkey, you’ll visit many of the major and minor stops of the Apostle Paul as well as multiple churches from Revelation. Our Christian cruises include cruise fees, airfare, tours and more!
This cruise is August 27 – September 8, 2015 with an optional extension. The unique sites visited on this tour include the best of the Seven Church sites of Revelation, including Sardis, Miletus, Didyma, Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, plus Istanbul, Rhodes, Athens, Corinth, Cenchrea, Crete, and two colorful Greek islands, and more. The cruise is all-inclusive with tips, Bible tours, all meals, transportation, beverages, teaching opportunities, and luxury hotels in Athens and Istanbul.
Call 888-771-8717 for more information.
- Our Christ-centered Christian cruises include in-depth Bible study and great Christian fellowship.
- Our travelers enjoy the relaxing, personal setting our smaller cruise ships provide as well as the onboard accommodations.
- These trips are uniquely created to accommodate families, couples and singles!
- A highly qualified Bible teacher will provide insight and teaching as you travel through the Bible Lands.
- Trips are expertly planned, down to the finest detail.
- A Living Passages representative will travel with your group to quickly handle any issues, should they arise.
- Most of our Christian cruises include air fare, cruise fees, tour fees, meals and more!